Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's new year, remember to live life

I have been getting quieter and quieter ever since I came to kl. Sometimes I wonder if it's because of sadness or is it because I'm just an introvert. I guess it's a little bit of both.

The most important person in my heart has left me for almost 1 and a half year. I miss her so much. I still remember what I told her when she was lying unconscious on the bed at the hospital. I told her I'd always wanted to tell her I love her so much but I've always felt it's embarrassing to tell her so. I hope she heard me. Tell our loved ones that we love them, don't wait until it's too late.

It's going to be the 2nd CNY without my mom. I can't change anything but to accept and go on. Most of us are very fortunate to be alive, breathing and decide how to live our lives. Many people out there are seriously ill, tortured, abused, and helpless. Appreciate being alive and stop complaining about life. Wake up each morning and be thankful that we get to live and experience another day as human being.

0 comments:

Post a Comment