Friday, September 17, 2010

For love and home

My bp house was sold not long ago. I have less than 2 months' time to move all the things out. All my memories are gone with the house, to a stranger. My dogs were given away to someone I don't even know. It's because I asked my neighbour to help find someone to adopt the dogs. The neighbour was the dog's initial owner before they forsake the dog for a branded dog.
Well, now the dog they gave us already has a puppy which is already more than 1 year old. So both will be given away. That's dog's life. Sad. Yet they always give their owner (whether good or bad) all the love they have.

Though I never really like the dog when our neighbour gave it to us, the bond between my dog got stronger whenever I went back home from kl. Now my neighbour told me I shouldn't go and visit my dogs at their new owner's house. That means I can't see them for  last time as I'm in kl while my neighbour will bring the dogs to their friend.
My house which I called home and my dogs are equally important to me, and they were already there before my mom left us. Whenever I see my house and the dogs, I think of mom.

No. I won't give up just like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment